● Repute offer to attendees of the 18th ICSMGE in Paris
Geocentrix is offering a 10% reduction on the price of Repute 2.0 when purchased with Software ReAssurance. The offer is only available to attendees of the 18th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering in Paris. This offer may not be used with any other offer and is valid for orders received before 31st October 2013. To claim the discount, please contact us.
● Taormina 2012
Dr Francesco Basile has given a presentation on "Pile-group response under seismic loading" at the 2nd International Conference on Performance-Based Design in Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering, organized by ISSMGE and held in Taormina (Italy) on May 28-30, 2012.
● TC28 Rome 2011
On May 17th 2011, Dr Francesco Basile has given a panel presentation on "Pile-group response due to tunnelling" at the 7th International Symposium on Geotechnical Aspects of Underground Construction in Soft Ground organized by ISSMGE and held in Rome.
● Repute used for the Pentominium Tower (Dubai)
Pile foundations of the Pentominium Tower, the tallest residential tower in the world, have been designed using Repute. When completed, the residential tower will be 516 m tall, with 122 floors above ground. More details on the paper by Ibrahim et al (2009) "Foundation design for the Pentominium tower in Dubai, UAE".
● Repute at the base of the Burj Dubai Tower
● Seismic response of pile foundations
A research project, led by Dr Francesco Basile, has been completed in order to evaluate the response of pile foundations to seismic excitation. The method, based on the pseudostatic approach, is capable of accounting for both the inertial and kinematic loading. The work is described in the paper published by Basile in 2012 for the conference in Taormina (Italy).
● New version 2 of Repute released
Repute 2 provides a rich set of tools for designing/analysing onshore piles, including:
- various types of single pile, using current and historical design standards (such as Eurocode 7 & BS 8004);
- pile groups under generalized 3-dimensional loading, using linear or non-linear soil model.
● Seminar on Repute in London
● Repute for Wembley
● Torsional effects in Repute
(April 2008) A research project led by Dr Francesco Basile has been completed in order to introduce the effects of torsional moments into version 2 of Repute. The work is the object of two forthcoming papers.
● Seminar on the pile foundations at Wembley
On November 14th 2007, Prof. Tony O'Brien of Mott MacDonald will deliver a lecture about the use of Repute for the pile-foundation design at the new Wembley Stadium at "The Institution of Civil Engineers" in London.
● Interaction between axial and lateral response in pile groups
A technical note by Dr Basile entitled "Loading-deformation coupling in Repute" is now available on our website. The paper deals with the interaction between the axial and lateral response in pile groups.
● Recognition for paper on Repute
● Oasys geotechnical software
In November 2004, Geomarc signs an agreement to distribute Oasys geotechnical software in Italy. Oasys is the software house of Arup, one of the largest and best known engineering consultancies in the world. more...
● Geomarc at XXII Italian Geotechnical Conference
Geomarc is pleased to announce its participation at the XXII Italian Geotechnical Conference and Exhibition from 22nd-24th September 2004 in Palermo (Italy).
● Seminar on pile design by Dr Basile to be held in Catania (Italy)
Dr Francesco Basile will deliver a lecture entitled "Progettazione di fondazioni su pali" at the Master in "Ingegneri d'Impresa" held in Catania (Italy) on May 19th 2004. To find out more, click here (in Italian).
● Geomarc becomes Italian distributor for Geocentrix software
● Presentation by Dr Basile at the BGA Int. Conference on Foundations in Dundee (UK)
On September 3rd 2003, Dr Francesco Basile gives a presentation entitled "Load-transfer method vs. continuum solution in pile group analysis and design" at the BGA International Conference on Foundations in Dundee (UK). To view the presentation, click here.
● PGroupN <==> Repute
© Copyright 2001-present Geomarc Ltd. All rights reserved